Petco - poor grooming job on my husky
I took my husky to be groomed in Longview,Texas.It was the worst experiance I had ever seen.they said they bathed him and cut his nails and cleaned his ears,but they refused to brush out his hair, said it would have taken them to long and told me to go buy a tool for huskys and do it my self.But they still charged me $60.00 for this.well I thought when your said they will groom him ment wash,clean,clipnails, clean ears and brush them out,Boy was I wrong and want make that mistake again.my dog Goulith looked worse when I got him back than when I took him in there.his hair all wet and notted up and smelled like a wet dog.Never take your dog to be groomed at Petco in Longview,Tx-they are beyound ruded46fe6c review #190603
You may also like
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Vadim hired me as a web developer, and I delivered the website according to his specifications. He was satisfied with the first deliverable, which contained all of his requests, pending..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."