Petco - Poor grooming job on my husky
I took my husky to be groomed in Longview,Texas.It was the worst experiance I had ever seen.they said they bathed him and cut his nails and cleaned his ears,but they refused to brush out his hair, said it would have taken them to long and told me to go buy a tool for huskys and do it my self.But they still charged me $60.00 for this.well I thought when your said they will groom him ment wash,clean,clipnails, clean ears and brush them out,Boy was I wrong and want make that mistake again.my dog Goulith looked worse when I got him back than when I took him in there.his hair all wet and notted up and smelled like a wet dog.Never take your dog to be groomed at Petco in Longview,Tx-they are beyound rude
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Petco located in Conroe yesterday. I asked for a Lion's Mane for my Pom. But I said specifically that I did NOT want his fur trimmed down..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "Where can I begin!!!! FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."