Petco - Poor grooming job on my husky
I took my husky to be groomed in Longview,Texas.It was the worst experiance I had ever seen.they said they bathed him and cut his nails and cleaned his ears,but they refused to brush out his hair, said it would have taken them to long and told me to go buy a tool for huskys and do it my self.But they still charged me $60.00 for this.well I thought when your said they will groom him ment wash,clean,clipnails, clean ears and brush them out,Boy was I wrong and want make that mistake again.my dog Goulith looked worse when I got him back than when I took him in there.his hair all wet and notted up and smelled like a wet dog.Never take your dog to be groomed at Petco in Longview,Tx-they are beyound rude
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- "I ordered on 3 September 2015 with Dresslily and they apparently used a company called DavisMicro, did not recieved returned items I sent back or my money back. On..."
- "etrade has my money and won't let me get it back, i sent a external deposit and a wire totaling $20,000. etrade won't let me access my money, ..."
- "I ordered a Birthday bouquet and upgraded it to a premium. Even paid extra to get it there before noon, 3 days later. This is what I got $84. This..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."