I took my husky to be groomed in Longview,Texas.It was the worst experiance I had ever seen.they said they bathed him and cut his nails and cleaned his ears,but they refused to brush out his hair, said it would have taken them to long and told me to go buy a tool for huskys and do it my self.But they still charged me $60.00 for this.well I thought when your said they will groom him ment wash,clean,clipnails, clean ears and brush them out,Boy was I wrong and want make that mistake again.my dog Goulith looked worse when I got him back than when I took him in there.his hair all wet and notted up and smelled like a wet dog.Never take your dog to be groomed at Petco in Longview,Tx-they are beyound rude
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Grooming Services
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not take your pets to PetCo in Harker Heights for grooming services. I took my great pyreness mix there to get..."
- "Nice that Petco has helped some get service dogs, but my service dog Doggie was injured at a Petco and now cannot work. I have been left without a working..."
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "I accepted a proposal for the purchase and installation of a new computer. The proposal included "Onsite/In-Home Service after remote diagnosis (performed by Absolute Communications) 3 years". I purchased..."
- " My experience with Move U Right was horrendous. The mover, who did not identify himself despite me introducing myself and shaking his hand, was extremely rude. He showed up..."