The Hamsters,gerbils,Guinea pigs,mice and rats are not being taking care of.There was no food in at least 3 habitats.I told the Manager Jen Brown and she basically did not care.I told her that there are two food bowls FULL of ***.She stated that mice do defecate in there food bowls.Then she walked away.This is not the first time I have seen this in that store.If managers can't take responsibility of the animals then maybe PETA should get involved.There has been many complaints and nothing done in this store.The owner of
Petco should do something since the manager at that store will do nothing.The district manager for this petco has also received many complaints and chose to do nothing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guinea Pig
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."