The Hamsters,gerbils,Guinea pigs,mice and rats are not being taking care of.There was no food in at least 3 habitats.I told the Manager Jen Brown and she basically did not care.I told her that there are two food bowls FULL of ***.She stated that mice do defecate in there food bowls.Then she walked away.This is not the first time I have seen this in that store.If managers can't take responsibility of the animals then maybe PETA should get involved.There has been many complaints and nothing done in this store.The owner of
Petco should do something since the manager at that store will do nothing.The district manager for this petco has also received many complaints and chose to do nothing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guinea Pig
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an XXL dog crate online for my French Mastiff so that I could have it before the holiday weekend to go out of town. I never received..."
- "I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah. It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said..."
- "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."