Petco - Awful Grooming Experience, Rude Staff, Do Not Appreciate Their Customers
DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous, and refused to fix it - even though we had several costumers teaming up with us, trying to explain them how funny it looked!!! Mark, the assistant manager was not helpful at all - just nodding his head and saying there's nothing he can do.
We were judged and humiliated by them both, Grant trying to judge our character, and tell us who and what we are by how we "behave".
I told him that out dog is his business card - that's what people see on the streets - and he claimed that he has "plenty of other business cards" - and ours simply doesn't matter,
We left the store feeling cheated and unappreciated.
If you really care about your pet, Do not go near that store.
Will NEVER go back there again.
(Branch on 86th & Lexington Avenue, New York)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grooming Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a puppy on 8/7/16 and it was to be shipped on 8/26/16 an hour before the flight I got a call from a Suli Hernandez stating that the..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."