Petco - Awful Grooming Experience, Rude Staff, Do Not Appreciate Their Customers
DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous, and refused to fix it - even though we had several costumers teaming up with us, trying to explain them how funny it looked!!! Mark, the assistant manager was not helpful at all - just nodding his head and saying there's nothing he can do.
We were judged and humiliated by them both, Grant trying to judge our character, and tell us who and what we are by how we "behave".
I told him that out dog is his business card - that's what people see on the streets - and he claimed that he has "plenty of other business cards" - and ours simply doesn't matter,
We left the store feeling cheated and unappreciated.
If you really care about your pet, Do not go near that store.
Will NEVER go back there again.
(Branch on 86th & Lexington Avenue, New York)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grooming Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not take your pets to PetCo in Harker Heights for grooming services. I took my great pyreness mix there to get..."
- " First a general complaint. I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."