Petco - Best experience at lake grove ,ny

27 of 583 Petco reviews

i recently brought both my lhasa apso's to petco in lake grove to be groomed.The place was very clean, and didn't smell like wet dog.

which is a plus for me. They have a new manager there, Marina my dogs love her. They went in for a bath, ears, trim nails and a hair cut, Marina did an excellent job and my babies looked beautiful.

She is so good with my babies.

She treats them as if they were hers, I couldn't ask for anyone better. they went in looking shabby and came out looking sheik.

If you need a great place to bring your dogs go to Petco in Lake Grove you will not be disappointed.

Ask for Marina although all the staff there is great, Im just partial to her.attached are the before and after pics of my fur babies

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Pet Stores
review #923288

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 583 Petco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Petco

Sep 22 #1216726

Hi there. That's great to hear, we're so glad that Marina and the Lake Grove team took such great care of your pups! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us, we've passed it along to our team. Best wishes!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about
×