3.7
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

i recently brought both my lhasa apso's to petco in lake grove to be groomed.The place was very clean, and didn't smell like wet dog.

which is a plus for me. They have a new manager there, Marina my dogs love her. They went in for a bath, ears, trim nails and a hair cut, Marina did an excellent job and my babies looked beautiful.

She is so good with my babies.

She treats them as if they were hers, I couldn't ask for anyone better. they went in looking shabby and came out looking sheik.

If you need a great place to bring your dogs go to Petco in Lake Grove you will not be disappointed.

Ask for Marina although all the staff there is great, Im just partial to her.attached are the before and after pics of my fur babies

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with management and grooming. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of petco dog grooming service. Petco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petco dog grooming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Petco.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Petco

Hi there.That's great to hear, we're so glad that Marina and the Lake Grove team took such great care of your pups!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us, we've passed it along to our team.Best wishes!