i recently brought both my lhasa apso's to petco in lake grove to be groomed.The place was very clean, and didn't smell like wet dog.
which is a plus for me. They have a new manager there, Marina my dogs love her. They went in for a bath, ears, trim nails and a hair cut, Marina did an excellent job and my babies looked beautiful.
She is so good with my babies.
She treats them as if they were hers, I couldn't ask for anyone better. they went in looking shabby and came out looking sheik.
If you need a great place to bring your dogs go to Petco in Lake Grove you will not be disappointed.
Ask for Marina although all the staff there is great, Im just partial to her.attached are the before and after pics of my fur babies
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " First a general complaint. I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "I took my puppy in to be groomed at PetCo thinking that because of the high cost I would have no problems and that my poodle would be properly done...."
- "Etsy is not user friendly. At first when you start the beginnings of setting up your shop or listing, there is an option to get a call back if..."
- "WHY IS THIS *** STILL ON THE MARKET!?!? I read the Suave 30 day treatment is under class action lawsuit, but the Suave Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner made me shed..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."