i recently brought both my lhasa apso's to petco in lake grove to be groomed.The place was very clean, and didn't smell like wet dog.
which is a plus for me. They have a new manager there, Marina my dogs love her. They went in for a bath, ears, trim nails and a hair cut, Marina did an excellent job and my babies looked beautiful.
She is so good with my babies.
She treats them as if they were hers, I couldn't ask for anyone better. they went in looking shabby and came out looking sheik.
If you need a great place to bring your dogs go to Petco in Lake Grove you will not be disappointed.
Ask for Marina although all the staff there is great, Im just partial to her.attached are the before and after pics of my fur babies
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an item at petco 96 street and columbus avenue, ny,ny and the chicken treats for my dog and they were rotten! It got me very upset because i..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "I purchased an XXL dog crate online for my French Mastiff so that I could have it before the holiday weekend to go out of town. I never received..."
- "WHY IS THIS *** STILL ON THE MARKET!?!? I read the Suave 30 day treatment is under class action lawsuit, but the Suave Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner made me shed..."
- "Etsy is not user friendly. At first when you start the beginnings of setting up your shop or listing, there is an option to get a call back if..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."