I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning.I agreed to have her bathed and such.
I had to leave her because they had other dogs to bathe first. I was told that they would call me when she was ready. 20 minutes later I got a call from Petco, that my dog had an "accident" and was taken to the animal hospital. I met the assistant manager at the vet, who by the way was very nice and understanding, and I asked what had happened.
Lola had multiple scratches, lesions, scrapes, etc. he said she backed out off the groomers table. He also stated that there were 2 attendants with Lola at the time of the incident. Attached are the pictures.
Petco did pay for her treatment and agreed to pay for any and all follow up visits and treatments. My Lola is my 4 legged baby and I am very upset that after telling them that she is blind (It's in the paperwork I signed) they would not take precautions with her.
Looks like the put her on the table with a rope and left her there to fend for herself!THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Pet Grooming
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "The Hamsters,gerbils,Guinea pigs,mice and rats are not being taking care of.There was no food in at least 3 habitats.I told the Manager Jen Brown and she basically did not care.I..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..."
- "I placed an order with OFFICEDESIGNS.COM (OFFICE DESIGNS) on Saturday May 4th, 2013 for two Humanscale desks after following a link to their website for low prices on the product...."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."