Verified Reviewer

I ordered a medication for my dog and sent in the prescription for it. I called to update my address and the customer service rep canceled my original order and told me to put in new order and pharmacy would use my existing script on file because he personally spoke to the pharmacy.

Subsequently, I received an email asking for my script and when I could not provide it because they already had it, they said they would mail it back to me and cancel my order for the 2nd time. I could reorder for a THIRD time. However, I never received my script in the mail. I called and followed up and they said that they did mail it.

I asked if they had a tracking number so I could follow up with post office but they said they would not provide that information. I get notifications of all mail delivered to me and it was never delivered. Now I don't have the medicine for my sick pet and Petco said they can't do anything. They canceled my order without my permission and then they lost my script.

Awful experience and I would warn everyone to use another place. This place is awful.

User's recommendation: Do not utilize Petco's services. Avoid at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments