201 N Summit Ave, Lewisville, TX 75067, USA
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

0 Stars if I could! I brought some items back for a return at the highland village Texas location with my receipt from a fee days ago and was refused cash back when asked even though it was a debit purchase.

I have been shopping here for years and have always been greeted by friendly staff and never had a hassle getting cash for a debit return with receipt. Now when I go in the associates are rude not even at the registers so I have to wait to be noticed and then told I cant get cash for a $16 return! I feel like doing business at this location is way to hard to even bother anymore. I went into the Lewisville Texas location off main street after my bad experience with the highland village location right after to finally attempt to buy cherry shrimp for my 10 gallon tank.

That turned out to be a bad decision. The fish tanks were all infested with parasites! INFESTED. I pointed it out to the associate who stated oh it wasnt like that yesterday.

I'm sorry but hundreds of white (small and LARGE) parasitic worms do not simply appear overnight. The smell of the store and especially the fish area is another HUGE clue to the associates neglecting the proper care of their animals. Obviously the associates do not properly care for their fish and maintain their tanks, the tank decor and water integrity properly. If they had an issue like this would have been noticed and taken care of and not been allowed to fester to INFESTATION.

I'm so grossed out. I'm sorry for those who bought fish here. Why is it that every store I went to had an issue? I can no longer do business with a company who doesnt care about their customers or their animals.

I will be posting this on every review site I can find.

You have officially lost a high paying customer. Great job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 888 824 7257 so that we can have our team look into this.