My daughter brought her 12 year old dog to get groomed her several times at the Petco in Apple Valley, MN. On Saturday 2/1/20 they had shaved his back and one leg and refused to complete the cut because her dog had bit the groomer twice.

The groomer refused to finish the cut and told the manager to let her know that the dog was never allowed to get his haircut there ever again. My daughter was upset and crying because of his looks and the way she was treated by the manager - because the groomers weren't brave enough to come and talk to her about the issue. For a business that is supposed to be all about animals and passionate about pets - it sure seemed that there was not any understanding of elderly pets and patience for their discomfort.

They neither showed kindness to our dog or my daughter. I will make sure to be telling everyone not to shop at Petco ever again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Petco Cons: Horrible customer service, Disrespectful staff, Unprofessional grooming.

Location: 7590 150Th St W, Apple Valley, MN 55124

Comments

#1819492

Hi JB. We're sorry to hear about the service you received at your local store, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.

Petco Reviews