59 views

Petco store on Westwood at Missouri in West L.A.

ordered online to be picked up at store (the Petco located at Missouri and Westwood). payment for order was to include $5.00 rewards credit when i went to pick up the order 3 cans were missing and i was told that the store did not have them in stock- i asked about credit and was told that it would be on my credit card.

IT ISNT !!!!!!! not only that, i was given a rewards credit of $3.05 - not $5.00 as indicated on my order.... so basically you have screwed me out of almost 4.00 on my credit card and another $1.95 on my rewards.

this is really *** service and i will copy and paste this for Yelp reviews. wish there were a zero-star

rating......

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about the service you received at your local store, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.

@Petco

you already sent me an email to which i have replied- what part of the saga do you not understand? the whole transaction was a disaster and now you want ME to call YOU?????

how much time am i supposed to spend on a lousy bunch of cat food because you have idiots, cheats, scam artists, frauds, liars working for Petco? again DO NOT SHOP AT PETCO IN WEST L.A.

Petco Reviews