After numerous attempts to unsubscribed to the emails, I finally called "customer service." As to be expected, my call was directed to the Philippines where I was kept on hold for over 10 minutes. Now I must put my dissatisfaction in a hundred words.

Well how about recommending Chewy.com, PetSmart, Pet supermarket, etc. I recommend Chewy.com. Excellent customer service. The phone calls are handled by people located in the USA and do not work on script.

Companies that outsource their customer service phone calls end up having people whose first language or second is NOT English. As a result they work off a script and in a box and can not solve problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Customer Care.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about your experience trying to unsubscribe but we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you'd like us to look into this further for you, please email ptpsupport@petco.com and we'd be happy to confirm that you've been successfully unsubscribed.