I placed my order online 12/3/14, for items that our local store sells off the shelf. I live twenty miles from town; the shipping was free for an order of $49.00 or more, so I took advantage of it.

BIG mistake. Today is 12/16/14 and I have yet to receive my order. I have ordered several things on and after that date; from Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Staples, clothing stores, lighting stores, etc., and received those products right away.

13 days, since I placed my order with Petco, and still no sign of it.....really? For cat food, cat snacks, and a couple of plastic balls for her Christmas stocking?????

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I placed an order on December 9th 2014, today is Jan. 5th and still nothing.

I sent an email voicing my displeasure with my service and received an email stating my product is on back order. I checked the site and it's in stock.

Then I had my sister call to verify this and they assured her the item is in stock. I'm done with petco.

Petco

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your online order and for the time you've waited for it to arrive. If you'd like for us to look further into this, please call (888-824-7257) so that we can provide assistance. We look forward to making things right.