3537 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA

It happend on (3-24-18) Dog groomer Wendy at store #298 in Ann Arbor was rude, unprofessional and arguementive. Also hung up on me over the phone.

The only services I requested was a feet, face and *** gromming for my puppy and she wanted to try and price gauge me and quoted me twice the amount I paid last time. Very unhappy with this experiance will think twice about returning, they have definitly lost a potentiol life time customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Pet Groomer.

Comments

Wow ....thanks for sharing I was looking for a good grooming place to take my dog...definitly will not be going there.

h.kitchener

Now that you are not going to spend the money on your pet, perhaps you could use some of the savings to enroll in an English grammar and, more importantly a spelling refresher course somewhere in your university town.

Petco

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the poor customer service. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 888 824 7257 so that we can look into this.

Wow thanks I will not give them my business!