3895 Dryland Way, Easton, PA 18045, USA

I have been taking my golden doodle to get groomed at petco for a little over 2 years. I have been paying around 60 dollars for a full groom...

which I thought was a fair price. I would have a 20 percent off coupon once in awhile given to me by email from petco. Today 5-19-2018 I took my dog to get groomed.. I was told it was now 80 dollars..

I said I thought that was high and asked why the amount was so much. The response by the groomer was.. you have been getting a good deal all this time! So you raise my rate because I have been faithfully coming in and sometimes using my coupon which I apparently earned or it would never have been given to me.

I’m very disappointed in petco! The groomer at the Easton- Nazareth petco is very good...

but I will not be returning due to this arrogance. Klair kennel offers the same service for 45 dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your experience and we appreciate the feedback. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 888 824 7257 so that we can look into your concern and follow up.