Verified Reviewer

2.0

To whom it may concern,

We have been regular customers at petco grooming since January 2020. On march 13th we had an appointment at 300 ryders lane, milltown, nj, 08850.

The desheding service that we received was non existent as the dog had hairs on him and upon coming home I deshedded him another ziplock bag of fur(I can provide pictures). In addition the service was extremely rushed. Representative performed teeth cleaning/nail buffing/wash shampoo and deshed in 20 minutes!

I also felt rushed as the groomer repeatedly stated she has other customers after us, although she went out for a smoke right after finishing. I am requesting a refund as the dog smells dirty, was wet when I received him and the desheding was not performed.

Location: Parlin, New Jersey

Comments

#1992766

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your dog's recent groom. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and recommend reaching out to the store leader so we can make things right. You can find the number to call the store here: https://goo.gl/DYGJnP.

#1992495

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about the service you received at your local store, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-****) so that we can look into this further.

Petco Reviews