2.1

I am writing in regards to an incident that occurred at Petco on 585 North Main Street in Providence Rhode Island. I am a vital care member and took my dog to get its nails trimmed.

During that time my cell phone died and I could not pull up the barcode to scan the barcode to get the nail trim for free as part of my plan. Although the groomers already verified I do in fact have vital care the staff at the register including the person that checked me out Zachary was extremely rude. No one could help me resolve the issue so I said fine Ill pay for it. While stating my complaint to the cashier he continued to ignore me and say have a nice day in an extremely rude manner not even addressing my concern.

I was extremely appalled by the situation considering I frequent this Petco a lot for all my animals needs.

I am now going to consider other options before going to this Petco anymore due to the attitudes of the staff members. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Petco Cons: Bad customer experience.

Location: 585 North Main Street, Providence, RI 02904

Comments

#1998587

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your concern and we apologize for the experience. Please contact us at 1 (877) 738-**** so that we can further assist.

Petco Reviews