Ashburn, Virginia

I've been taking my dog Bella (she's a Maltese-Yorkie mix) to Petco to be groomed since 2011 when I adopted her. I used to go to the store in Providence, RI. Groomer- James was FANTASTIC. This past Wednesday (03/25/15) I took my dog to the groomer at Petco in South Attleboro near my new home since James is no longer with Petco.

From start to finish I received nothing but the absolute WORST customer service EVER. I dropped her off and the woman Alexis couldn't have been more miserable and rude.. She told me it would be "at least four hours."

When I finally picked her up I went to the cashier to pay. Waited in a GENERAL line.. the girl on the second register decided to take two others before me while I was waiting. When she finally did take me she was rude as well. Quickly getting annoyed with the service I took my dog from the groomer and took off. Once I was actually home I noticed how beyond sedated she was and HORRIBLE her hair cut was. It was actually pathetic. I could have done a better job! All of her fur is uneven. Her tail wasn't even touched and her *** had raw irritated skin exposed because it was totally SHAVED. This was by far the WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD I will NEVER return to Petco for a single thing. Your toys are junk, your employees are rude, your groomers are HORRIBLE. I will let everyone I know to never shop with your company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Grooming Service.

Comments

Petco doesn't sedate, nor do they take sedated pets.

I would never ever take my dog to a place where they sedated her just to be groomed.Some vets offer this service.With a vet you are in and out at your appointment time.

Petco

Hi there. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this and make it right.

Thank you in advance. Best wishes.

@Petco

Yeah that call go's to the out of the USA and you talk to a *** who knows nothing ...