Petco - I had a scheduled appointment for two months.

I had a scheduled for two months to have my dog groomed.I showed up for the appointment and was told I wasn't scheduled for that day.

I told them I had a card that showed my appointment time for that day and time. I was told I had to reschedule my appointment. This wasn't my mistake it was theirs. The lady was not apologetic.

I will never go back there again. I was a customer for almost a year. I cant just go in another day.

That's why I made the appointment two months in advance.Christi Willis

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • To be turned away because of the groomers mistake

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Petco Grooming Services
Review category
Pet Stores
review #724019

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04, 2015 #1058428

You really do owe Petco and apology. The business you're upset with is in no way related to Petco. A cursory internet search shows the façade of the building at that address and it's not a Petco. As other commenters have asked: Are you sure you were at the right place? Either way, you need to pull this complaint.

Oct 31, 2015 #1056480

You owe Petco an apology, your appointment was at 'The Groom Room'.

Oct 28, 2015 #1055049

You're complaining about Petco, but the card is for Pet Supplies Plus. Are you sure you went to the right place?

1 0 Reply

Oct 27, 2015 #1054399 San Diego, California

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about your recent grooming experience. Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further. We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes

0 1 Reply

Nov 12, 2015 #1062670

Wow, a form apology to someone who is complaining about the wrong place. And I bet you're surprised about high turnover, too. Try standing up for your employees when they didn't do anything wrong for once.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about