Petco - I had a scheduled appointment for two months.
I had a scheduled for two months to have my dog groomed.I showed up for the appointment and was told I wasn't scheduled for that day.
I told them I had a card that showed my appointment time for that day and time. I was told I had to reschedule my appointment. This wasn't my mistake it was theirs. The lady was not apologetic.
I will never go back there again. I was a customer for almost a year. I cant just go in another day.
That's why I made the appointment two months in advance.Christi Willis firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- To be turned away because of the groomers mistake
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Petco Grooming Services
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just received an email from a Boston lawyer with regards to my dog's broken leg that happened while being groomed at Pet co in Needham Ma. My claim was..."
- "I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah. It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said..."
- "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..."
- "Bought a 31 ft chateau 2008 was told I would recieve a packet of manuals then after purchase was told to go online and print them. Asked them if they..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."