Featured Not resolved

I had a scheduled for two months to have my dog groomed.I showed up for the appointment and was told I wasn't scheduled for that day.

I told them I had a card that showed my appointment time for that day and time. I was told I had to reschedule my appointment. This wasn't my mistake it was theirs. The lady was not apologetic.

I will never go back there again. I was a customer for almost a year. I cant just go in another day.

That's why I made the appointment two months in advance.Christi Willis shebdeviled48@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Petco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Petco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was to be turned away because of the groomers mistake. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Petco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petco petco grooming services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

You really do owe Petco and apology.The business you're upset with is in no way related to Petco.

A cursory internet search shows the façade of the building at that address and it's not a Petco.

As other commenters have asked: Are you sure you were at the right place?Either way, you need to pull this complaint.

ransom

You owe Petco an apology, your appointment was at 'The Groom Room'.

KevinRichardson

You're complaining about Petco, but the card is for Pet Supplies Plus. Are you sure you went to the right place?

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #1054399

Hi there.We're sorry to hear about your recent grooming experience.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.

We look forward to hearing from you.Best wishes

to Petco #1062670

Wow, a form apology to someone who is complaining about the wrong place. And I bet you're surprised about high turnover, too. Try standing up for your employees when they didn't do anything wrong for once.