Petco - I had a scheduled appointment for two months.
I had a scheduled for two months to have my dog groomed.I showed up for the appointment and was told I wasn't scheduled for that day.
I told them I had a card that showed my appointment time for that day and time. I was told I had to reschedule my appointment. This wasn't my mistake it was theirs. The lady was not apologetic.
I will never go back there again. I was a customer for almost a year. I cant just go in another day.
That's why I made the appointment two months in advance.Christi Willis firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- To be turned away because of the groomers mistake
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Petco Grooming Services
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "Bought a 31 ft chateau 2008 was told I would recieve a packet of manuals then after purchase was told to go online and print them. Asked them if they..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."