Moline, Illinois

When I have been in the store and used my PALS card I questioned why I never have points. After purchasing over $75. in dog food and a $75. bed I have no points? That was just one purchase, out of many.

SO, the points are a reason to shop at a store even when the prices are at least 25% higher than most? When I ask why I always get "maybe your information is wrong?" Well I don't think so! I get Emails and snail mail! All I can come up with is BATE AND SWITCH!

AND JUST AN EXTRA NOTE; GREAT THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT SELLING CHINESE DOG TREATS ANY MORE, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS WHEN EVERY ONE HAS COMPLAINED, AND THOUSANDS OF DOGS HAVE DIED!

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Rewards Program.

Reason of review: advertising con.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• dead animals

Comments

The "points" are rewards dollars. You'll see a $5 reward on your account after your total spending reaches $100.

Look on your receipts, it'll say how much more you have to spend to get your reward. Source: PALS rewards member who also can use his expert decoding skills to translate letters and numbers into intelligible messages in a process known as "reading."

Hi there. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and we want to make sure you can access all your earned Pals Rewards dollars.

Can you please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can assist you? Looking forward hearing from you.

I have the same complaint. Every time I go in the store I ask about points. They say I have none but I use my card or phone number each time.

Petco
@Anonymous

Hi there, we would hate for you to miss out on the points. Our team can help figure out what's going on with your Pals Account. Please call: (888-824-7257).