3050 E Lohman Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88011
1.5
Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I have taken my dog since 2015 to the groomers at Petco. Yesterday i took my Peakanesse in to be groomed.

All new people, had to take in his shots record that they've always had on file because they lost their files. I take him in the spring and summer time, was late in the spring taking him in due to my other 18 year old dog passing. So i took him in, new people and got a call early to come pick him up the groomer said my dog was to stressed! I was also told if i took him there again i wouldn't be able to bring him back!

Also was told id get a discount because of him not being completed! I was charged more than i had the last time! I will never step back in that store and tell anyone who ever asks for a recommendation to NOT go there!!

You shouldn't have people working there that are bothered by animals. The other two employees looked like they hated there jobs!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback and we apologize for the experience. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 877 738 6742 so that we can look into this and follow up with you.