8404 Eager Rd B, Brentwood, MO 63144, USA
Additional Fees

Worst customer service I have ever received. Never again will I shop at Petco.

I purchased a rabbit harness a few days ago and lost the receipt. Now petco's online return policy states this about returns without a receipt, Returns without a receipt but with valid identification after the 60 days, are eligible for a merchandise credit or an exchange equal to the lowest price at which the returned products were sold. Exclusions to this policy include: grooming tools; filters or pumps; pet medication or vitamins; dog collars and leashes; electronics; and pest control treatments." However, when I tried to return the rabbit harness the lady rudely stated in a loud voice that I could not return the product because it falls under the leash and harness category. I informed her it states on the website that it only applies to dog harnesses and collars not for other animals.

She rudely snapped back and said that it applied to all animal harnesses even though the paper she showed me stated dog harnesses. This woman was extremely rude and talked to me like she was above me. I have had positive experiences at petco so I decided to use the live chat option on their website to resolve this problem. "Kurt" was extremely rude also.

He said the exact same thing and said "sorry for the inconvenience".

Petco's "easy" return policy is not easy at all but deceiving. I will never shop at a petco again due to the terrible customer service.

Review about: Pet Harness.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes.

You certainly are easy to offend.

Next time you buy something, retain the receipt.

It is your own fault for losing track or intentionally discarding the one piece of useful documentation that could prevent your little feelings from being hurt.

Or your rabbit ate it.