Verified Reviewer

2.1

I have a cricket farm for my bearded dragons. The crickets live in soil and I made as natural of a habitat as my tank could support.

I ordered a Springtail/Isopod Combo pack because that is all I could find to ship during the virus time since many of the specialty websites are out of stock or closed. The package came in good conditions when the temp did not get above 75. Out of two cultures I only had one Isopod and what appeared to be mold growing in the tubs. The spring tails arrived with a few alive in a really moldy nasty soil.

The second spring tail had many spring tails but they were all floating dead in a pool of water due to there culture dish being over filled. 55 dollars down the drain. I have spent extra time and money to reorder from a different reputable place that specializes in these insects.

I will never buy from petco live animals/. insects ever again.

There are no photos due to me thinking there were some hiding and a week or two in separate tank with proper care would allow population to recover.

User's recommendation: Go to petsmart or a specialty store.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Petco Cons: Sent improperly cared for animals insects t, Dead on arival.

Comments

#1903920

Hi there. We regret to hear this. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 (877) 738-6742 so that we can further assist.

Petco Reviews