187 Stonebrook Pl, Jackson, TN 38305, USA
3.2
Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Style and Design

$46 SCHAUZER STANDARD had a $22 PICK 3 SPA PKG added to the bill I didn't ask for. When I challenged the extra charge I was told it was for some "extras" such as rounding the toenails, tooth brushing, upgraded shampoo, etc, all which should be included on any standard grooming.

All I got was a very weak "I'm sorry" but still had to pay it. Sorry Petco, broken trust and I won't be back. Incidentally, you trimmed my Golden much too short including the "feathers" on her legs and tail. Toenails cut too short and were NOT rounded as charged for.

Also, my dog was nervous and reclusive several days after the experience.

Obviously a case of being jerked around by groomer 022 in the Jackson. TN store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Refund $22.00 plus 9.75% tax.

Petco Cons: Being charged an upgrade i did not request.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience regarding your dog's grooming charge, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience.

At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.