597 Hebron Rd #2, Heath, OH 43056, USA

I took my dog in for the first time today to be groomed at their Heath Ohio store. I knew something was off as the groomer was not there when I arrived.

They said she left to "change her clothes" because she didn't like her sweat pants. So I said I am not leaving my dog unless I meet the groomer. Finally she showed up. Seemed nice.

Said the dog would be done AT THE LATEST in 3 hours. And she would send me a text in 5 mins and for me to reply yes and then she would text when the dog was done. Never got a text. Never got a call I showed up a bit past the 3 hours and asked for my dog.

Waited and Waited. No dog. Finally the groomer comes out and plays with the computer. Then she says "I didn't finish her" I said "how much did you get done?" and she says nothing.

Yeah I lost it a bit and asked for the 3rd time for them to bring me my dog. She disappears again. I look at the guy at the register and tell him if they don't bring my dog I will go get her. He tells me to "just relax" That of course esculated the entire thing.

To top it off my dog was dying of thirst.

They gave her no water the entire time she was there. They should be banned from grooming dogs

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Dog Grooming Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Petco Cons: Manager, Grooming service times, Staff, Treatment to pets, Run around.

Comments

Petco
#1281961

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the experience. Please contact our Customer Support team at 1 (888) 824-PALS (7257) so that they can look into this further.

@Petco

Petco is the worst at grooming! They left my dog half way done because the groomer said they were “overbooked” even though I called a week in advance to make an appointment. When I asked her to finish at least his face she refused and said “sorry we are overbooked and I wasn’t even suppose to work with your dog I just took him on because the other groomer was absent.” My dog looks worse than before!!!