100% full Not resolved

My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I said it was okay, not thinking of what was about to happened.Dropped the dog off at the Springfield mass area at 1:00 pm for a grooming session that always took three or so hours before I needed to pick him up.

Related: Petco - Terrible grooming that I paid excellent money for.

I receive a call in a little over two hours telling me he was ready. When I pick him up he was shaking, his hair looked very very back very short and so obviously un even. Brought him home, and the poor thing wouldn't sit. The next day I check his behind and noticed his anus was cut.

I am so upset and feel so much anger. I need advise people. I took photos of him and hen ever looks like this, uncomfortable and in pain.

I was going to snap a picture of his anus but thought it may be inappropriate.Please help A.S.A.P

Review about: Petco Grooming Services.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.0
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petco Grooming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss My dog was injured / $2750
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Your dog was clipped with a #5 and that's not short.Nicking the anus area however, is something that should've been mentioned to you.

Within 48 hours make sure to go to your Vet and get a statement.Best wishes

Maris

Have the injury documented by a vet and sue Petco and the groomer separately.

Petco

Hi there.Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.We look forward to hearing from you and we hope Sammy feels better soon.

Eddie
to Petco Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #1108612

Tried calling , phone rang off the hook.

Going to try tomorrow f I receive the same results or no agreement on this horrible situation I will post this via Facebook and ask all my friends and there friends to share it and spread the word.

I'm asking for the individual who did this to be relocated and to be reimbursed for losses.

Thank you in advance.