Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

My dog Tom needed grooming and we took him to Petco Ballard Seattl.

Tom is shitzu and long hair and had some hair got matted. We wanted top hair keep it long and bottom cut and matted hair cut. After 4 hours we went to pick Tom up we were in total shock. His hair was cut skin tight, totally bare, just on the top of hair, little tiny bit left on the top for a pinky size pony tail. His tummy area hair was cut so tight some of his nipple was cut and bleeding. From top of his head to his tail hair was cut more half way. After we came home Tom was shaking and didn't eat and didn't want play. We watched very closely. He stared chasing his tail and just sitting and chasing tail all night. I was up most the night as Nd waited for the sun to rise and took Tom and went to Petco Ballard to talk to the manage.

David is the manager, he saw Tom and he was apologize for what happened with tom and he asked me what he can do for tom. The offer was I could take him to another veterinary with grooming services or dog training or get money back , that time he said he will pay with his credit card, if I take Tom to a vet I must call him from the vet so he we can pay it. I was still hopeful that tom will get better soon and took the $299 dog training offer. David said the trainer will call to make appointment. The trainer called but I cancelled training offer because, Tom was getting worse. I called the manager David and told him when I was at blue pearl vetarnary, but he wasn't at work. So I left message with one of assistance. I had to take Tom to another vet next day because he was still going around around chasing his tail, and acting in pain. We used to walking daily on greenlake but he doesn't want to walking any more. We kept trying to walk him but he just want to sit and don't walk. We end up holding him to finish walking. So far the cost of vet bill came to $173.99 from Blue peal $440 from Banfield. I called Petco Ballard manager David, he refused pay..!!!!!

I also got parking ticket park in handicap zone front of Banfied veterinary office because Tom was crying and pulling car seat so hard I just parked car and took Tom inside

And it was raining too!

Comments

I am a groomer, it takes someone with a true love of animals to make a great groomer. Some dont have the patience that is required.

Sounds like Toms groomer didnt.

Poor baby. I hope he is better now

Petco

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If there's anything else we can do to help please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.