Bronx, New York

I placed an order and received no confirmation email. I waited three days and did not receive any email.

When I tried to email customer service, they couldn't be bothered to reply. When I called, they kept me on hold for so long that my phone's battery went dead. I had to get another phone and go back on hold. When I finally got someone, I could barely understand the person.

She told me my order was split into two packages, that one would arrive that day, which it did, but the email that I was promised about the second package was never sent. This company does not care about its customers AT ALL.

The second time I called customer service, the woman had an attitude. Now I have unsubscribed to the emails and they will not stop sending emails even though I unsubscribed at least four times.

I will never again have anything to do with this company and I want them to stop sending me emails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Stop emailing me. Leave me alone or I will complain to the Better Business Bureau..

Petco Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. We're sorry to hear you feel this way, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We'd like to make things right.

Can you please call our customer support team at (888-824-7257) so that our team can look into this situation further? We appreciate your feedback on this and we look forward to hearing from you.