Verified Reviewer

I'm a Petco customer I bring my dog (Bunny) for grooming.

I made an appointment for Bunny for April but for an unrevealed reason, I had to cancel that appointment. I did it online, and I did not receive a confirmation that the appointment was to cancel, so I decided to go to the store and rescheduled the appointment.

So first the groomer was working, and I could see that through the window, and he saw m, and so I waited but after five minutes or more I tapped on the window. She shrugged and shoulders signaling me to wait, okay I did. Now finally she approached the register had a tune in her voice like register (could you see I was working) the idea that tapped on the window.

I wanted to make sure the appointment was canceled she asked for my phone number, and then she said Bunny won't be able to come back to this store for grooming. I said cool and left.

I didn't ask the reason for that I did not want to be rude, so I just left.

Now that is not the reason for this email. In January the groomer Sunny saw charged me 80+ dollars to groom this small dog and his third time going to this location. He is in the system

Sunny is a Miniature Poole/Toy Poole he weighs 8 pounds I mean she did not do his (paws)nails or his ears.

So I asked why so much I just wanted to know it was just a question. His last appointment was in October 2020 that visit was 79.00.

I am not a troublemaker, but I have the right to know what services I am paying for.

I will not go back to that store or location.

She just might take it out on my puppy. I'm very disappointed in the grooming services.

Sincerely,

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Nail Trimming.

Preferred solution: I will visit another location.

Petco Pros: Just asking general questions.

Petco Cons: Groomer poor customer service not allowed to use their services.

Comments

#1998589

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the experience. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 (877) 738-**** so that we can further assist.

Petco Reviews