Minot, North Dakota

I do understand that people don't no a lot about salt water tanks I myself haven't clue, I do understand that it's alot to learn and take in about a salt water tank,I do understand that being short staffed hurts the people around you and ur business I no the feeling I myself am a shift lead at my job....but what I DONT UNDERSTAND is how you can turn to your manager and say "omg seven people just walked in and it's closing time and I'm already late for the party" and your manager to be okay with And laugh and tell you to go shut the doors before more people walk in. This young ladie has a star tattoo behind her left ear and pericings on her chest, that was the first time I've had a bad experience at minot petco, today I was there and she was at the fish tanks helping some girl so we waited and when it came to our turn we asked what kind of anemone was in a tank and she replied with a snotty answer of "I don't no we just got it today and that's how it is and we just leave it like that " and walked away didn't help nor anything just left us!

Another girl came over she was new really new but did a lot more help then the other girl did and finally after that girl finally came back rudely interrupting the new girl helping us she blurts out I'm clocking out so instead of helping us she went to get her stuff to leave for work or break whatever the case maybe!!!! If your staff is more worried about leaving and being late to a party sorry petco maybe you shouldn't have them or if they weren't so worried about other things your business would run right or maybe train your people? It's called customer service which doesn't mean pushing your customers out the doors!

And got sold rock that made me Have to redo a 40gallon salt water tank all over again because ur "management " team said "hey what u pick I'll sale to you even if your tank isn't ready" bugs all over in my salt water tank!!!!!!!!! But he knew what he was talking about ya right...I no I'm Just one person and petco losing my service isn't gonna hurt anything or effect the store but I feel real sorry for the next person that this happens to!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments