Verified Reviewer

Hello My name Marilyn, I ordered a case of the 3oz wet Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Rabbit Cat Food

Order Number:272774****2980

I was sent a box that contained two cardboard sleeves containing 12 3oz pouches in each

1 sleeve of 12 pouches is of the correct Limited Ingredient food I ordered

the other sleeve is 12 pouches of Instinct Healthy Cravings Rabbit Recipe food that is Not the limited ingredient food I ordered, it contains Pork broth, Pork Liver, Eggs and DL-Methionine.

My Cat is very sensitive and vomits blood and I have to have him on a limited ingredient diet, that is why I purchased a whole case from your company.

I didn't realize it was the wrong food, and I fed my cat and it made my cat vomit and this is very stressful for both of us.

I understand the pouches look kinda similar, however, they are not the same product and it is not the product I ordered.

Please send me the correct food I ordered, The limited Ingredient Rabbit Recipe, or please refund my purchase, Thank You

Marilyn Hammer

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi Merilyn. Our team has informed us they have refunded order # 27277485172980. Refund total $42.79.Please allow 5-7 business days for this to reflect on your account.

Hi Merilyn. We're sorry to hear that you received the wrong items, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further and make things right.

Petco Reviews