Bellevue, Washington

We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money.

I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards. I got an email a few days ago saying we had nearly $40 in rewards to claim. I tried to log in, and it said it couldn't process my request at the time. It either says that, or says that it can't retrieve my rewards information.

I emailed customer service and he said I had EIGHT $5 rewards that are expired. I told him I have never been able to access them or use them, so he re-issued them. I STILL cannot access them and I am getting the feeling that I am getting ripped off big time!! You have to spend $100 to get a $5 reward and we have EIGHT expired ones and one or two unexpired ones.

We have spent nearly $1,000 at Petco since July and are not getting our earned rewards.

What a disappointment Petco!Unfortunately there is only one other pet store in our town!

Review about: Petco Pals Rewards.

5.0
Additional Fees
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #1028509

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you and we look forward hearing from you.