5.0
Additional Fees
Layout of Store

We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money.

I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards. I got an email a few days ago saying we had nearly $40 in rewards to claim. I tried to log in, and it said it couldn't process my request at the time. It either says that, or says that it can't retrieve my rewards information.

I emailed customer service and he said I had EIGHT $5 rewards that are expired. I told him I have never been able to access them or use them, so he re-issued them. I STILL cannot access them and I am getting the feeling that I am getting ripped off big time!! You have to spend $100 to get a $5 reward and we have EIGHT expired ones and one or two unexpired ones.

We have spent nearly $1,000 at Petco since July and are not getting our earned rewards.

What a disappointment Petco!Unfortunately there is only one other pet store in our town!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Petco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Petco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Petco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #1028509

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you and we look forward hearing from you.