Petco - Pals Rewards

We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money.

I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards. I got an email a few days ago saying we had nearly $40 in rewards to claim. I tried to log in, and it said it couldn't process my request at the time. It either says that, or says that it can't retrieve my rewards information.

I emailed customer service and he said I had EIGHT $5 rewards that are expired. I told him I have never been able to access them or use them, so he re-issued them. I STILL cannot access them and I am getting the feeling that I am getting ripped off big time!! You have to spend $100 to get a $5 reward and we have EIGHT expired ones and one or two unexpired ones.

We have spent nearly $1,000 at Petco since July and are not getting our earned rewards.

What a disappointment Petco!Unfortunately there is only one other pet store in our town!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Petco Pals Rewards
Review category
Pet Stores
review #693055 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02, 2015 #1028509 San Diego, California

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you and we look forward hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about