I purchased a coat for my dog and returned it because it was too big. I gave the incompetent clerk my receipt and the item.

He couldn't figure out how to refund my card, so he refunded me in cash, great, until I get my bank statement and see that he actually recharged my card when he attempted the refund. Well, even though I have my bank statement that clearly shows the second charge, they won't refund me. I didn't use their card, which I don't have. To be fair I also don't have the receipt!

Why would I? I got my refund, I thought! The idiots recharged my card! Don't shop here without their card.

I can't afford to throw money away! Will never shop there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Manager.

I liked: Product, Dog coat.

I didn't like: Recharge instead of refund.

Comments

LonelyBengalTiger711

I have spoken with your idea of customer service at least 6 times and get no resolution! Petco should be out of business.

Petco

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about the service you received at your local store, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.

LonelyBengalTiger711
to Petco #1613635

I called but didn't get a resolution. I was told that they couldn't look the transactions up unless I was registered with Petco, which I am not.

I was also told that if I spoke with someone in finance, that they and only finance, could look up the transactions by credit card and resolve the matter but no one was able to tell me how I can contact finance. I just keep getting customer service, whose English is a 2nd language and around and around we go again. I spent my morning digging through my garbage for my reciept, which is long gone. If Petco would like me to post a good review, perhaps finance would contact me!

Not holding my breath. Just placed an order with Chewy.com.