Petco - Pet Co Broke My Dog's Leg and hired a Lawyer

I just received an email from a Boston lawyer with regards to my dog's broken leg that happened while being groomed at Pet co in Needham Ma.My claim was turned over to Sedgwick claims management.

Please Google that company. My words can not describe their "company's polices". I am allowed to express my opinions. Today my review disappeared from Yelp's website.

My poor service companion dog has taken a turn for the worse. Does Pet co even care about pets? My heart breaks every day for her and I am left without any help. I relied on my "special possession dog" Her leg is worse and I took her back to the vet for some testing as to why she is getting worse.

Some fluid was taken from her leg while she was sedated to check for infections.Please pray for my dog, Winter

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 10, 2015 #929051

If they got a lawyer they must be afraid of what you can really get from them for this.Maybe you should get your own lawyer to best look after your interests.Prayers given.

3 0 Reply

Aug 17, 2013 #701396

My dog has a sweet face like an Italian greyhound but she is a standard greyhound and a service dog. Please DO NOT bring your pets to Petco for grooming. There are many reports of pets being injured or killed at Petco's grooming salons. If I had only known......................................................

5 0 Reply

Aug 02, 2013 #692051

That looks like an Italian greyhound. That's the breed I have. This saddens me.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about