Petco - Pet Co Broke My Dog's Leg and hired a Lawyer
I just received an email from a Boston lawyer with regards to my dog's broken leg that happened while being groomed at Pet co in Needham Ma.My claim was turned over to Sedgwick claims management.
Please Google that company. My words can not describe their "company's polices". I am allowed to express my opinions. Today my review disappeared from Yelp's website.
My poor service companion dog has taken a turn for the worse. Does Pet co even care about pets? My heart breaks every day for her and I am left without any help. I relied on my "special possession dog" Her leg is worse and I took her back to the vet for some testing as to why she is getting worse.
Some fluid was taken from her leg while she was sedated to check for infections.Please pray for my dog, Winter
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Service
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "Bought an $1,899.99 Vizio 4K Ultra HD 70" M-Series Model # M70-C3. 1. Called Vizio twice. Great customer service. 2. Awful image quality and resolution. No matter how much tweaking..."
- "I have Comcast for almost two years and I'm having the worst service I ever had .. ! I had the service guy coming over without resolving the problem.. Tv..."
- "This is the worst place ever my dad asked for a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top and she freaking made the sides longer and my..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."