Los Angeles, California

After 6 Groomings at this location. The grooming of my Cocker was poor almost non existant and there was a new additional 'Scissoring charge" added to the bill of about $6.00 that was never charged before or quoted when I made the appointment.

The type of dog was confimed when the appointment was made. All other bills sitting on the counter contained the same "Scissoring" charge.I felt this phantom charge was just another way of getting more money. Between the poor haircut and this extra charge and the indifferent attitude of the store manager, George, I will not return. In the past they have added services like teeth cleaning I did not order.

These charges were removed upon my complaining and confiming that my reservations were only for a grooming.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Grooming Service.

Comments

The base price of a cocker is ONLY for the bath, nails, ear cleaning, anal gland check, and the basic cocker cut (NOT trimming anoy more the 1/8") off the skirt. If you wanted half off the skirt or their was dematting that the groomer knew would take an extra 15mins.

we are charging for our time. 6.00 to get your dog the way you wanted isn't much, I think.

Now that you see what comes with the basic cocker groom.

If you said yeah to all of that and blurted. "Yeah and teeth." That would explain the tooth brushing charge.