First a general complaint.I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at my house that night for my husband's birthday and the older gentleman cashier looked at me like I said I was bringing home an alligator He warned me of all the dangers and how mean they r and there jaws lock (NOT TRUE) and even told me that he said this once to another customer with a pitbull and she called and complained about him and yet he was still talking pit bull negativity to me who has had three and is a pitbull advocate.

YOU WORK AT PETCO. DUH. Onto the second complaint.. I cannot believe that petco does not carry these three very basic dog items.

The bandanna and the do not pet leash are not for service dogs, just a training tool I would like to use while taking my "viscous" pitbull (see photo) on walks so people will not approach her (she's so cute!) while I am training her.

The clip leash is just a smart idea!Can't believe they don't have these basic simple dog items with all the other *** that they carry in that store

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of petco cashier. Petco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petco cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Petco.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

I actually agree with you. Pit bulls are the sweets breeds of dogs. And I would not say that to someone.

Petco
#1120410

Hi there.Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the experience.

We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further.Thank you!