Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Attention, shoppers of petco these people gave my 22 pit bull's FOOD POISONING...I decided to shop from there because the price was good, but the warehouse they stock there food does not move to fast just sits there, Eukanuba 1+,which my dog's grew up on which before I purchased from pet land discount, never had a problem with..Petco food was spoiled now both my dog's have the same issue..I cancelled my repeat delivery +went back to pet land discount..I would never recommend petco to nobody!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of eukanuba dog food. Petco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eukanuba dog food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. We are terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience with your order.

We hope you'll give us another chance to make things right.

Please email us at PTPsupport@petco.com, and include your order number and phone number and we'll be happy to help. Thank you!