I called Petco to set up a grooming appt.for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues.
at 1pm.(7 days)..I had even asked if they had a cancellation list as I wanted to get her in there sooner.The answer was "No". The following Tues came around and as I walk into the store the first thing I see is a big sign that says "Walk-Ins Welcome"..That was a little annoying. Anyway, I dropped Tilly off at 11am and was told that they would call me when she was done. I just wanted her to get a lions cut.
When I hadnt heard anything by 6:30pm I went to get her. The girl behind the counter couldnt find Tillys info at all and the only reason she knew wich dog was Tilly was because Tilly heard my voice and started barking like crazy..When she brought Tilly out from the back, she looked exactly the same as when I dropped her off. The girl then had the nerve to tell me that my balance due was $50.When I told her nothing had been done, she brushed it off by saying that the person I dropped her off to didnt save her info in the computer and her info must have deleted and then she nonchalantly tells me that it looked like he gave er a little precut and most likely forgot about her and left for the day..ended up forgetting about her. When I told her that I wasnt paying them a dime, she had to get the approval of her manager and then had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to bring her back the next day.
They forgot about my dog and kept her locked in a kennel for 7 or 8 hours. The poor dog was so thirsty and barely made it to the grass to peepee..The situation caused her so much stress that she couldnt see anything for 2 weeks.
Not to mention the guilt that I felt...NEVER AGAIN!!!!and BTW, to the manager who left me a message..You and Petco can go straight to *** because there is nothing that you can do or say to convince me to come back as a customer!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Grooming Department
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I just received an email from a Boston lawyer with regards to my dog's broken leg that happened while being groomed at Pet co in Needham Ma. My claim was..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "I took my puppy in to be groomed at PetCo thinking that because of the high cost I would have no problems and that my poodle would be properly done...."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a..."
- "Loved this dresses......exactly what is pictured. Quick responses and the dresses arrived sooner than expected. Will order from again and have recommended to others. Great to work with and..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."