I called Petco to set up a grooming appt.for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues.
at 1pm.(7 days)..I had even asked if they had a cancellation list as I wanted to get her in there sooner.The answer was "No". The following Tues came around and as I walk into the store the first thing I see is a big sign that says "Walk-Ins Welcome"..That was a little annoying. Anyway, I dropped Tilly off at 11am and was told that they would call me when she was done. I just wanted her to get a lions cut.
When I hadnt heard anything by 6:30pm I went to get her. The girl behind the counter couldnt find Tillys info at all and the only reason she knew wich dog was Tilly was because Tilly heard my voice and started barking like crazy..When she brought Tilly out from the back, she looked exactly the same as when I dropped her off. The girl then had the nerve to tell me that my balance due was $50.When I told her nothing had been done, she brushed it off by saying that the person I dropped her off to didnt save her info in the computer and her info must have deleted and then she nonchalantly tells me that it looked like he gave er a little precut and most likely forgot about her and left for the day..ended up forgetting about her. When I told her that I wasnt paying them a dime, she had to get the approval of her manager and then had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to bring her back the next day.
They forgot about my dog and kept her locked in a kennel for 7 or 8 hours. The poor dog was so thirsty and barely made it to the grass to peepee..The situation caused her so much stress that she couldnt see anything for 2 weeks.
Not to mention the guilt that I felt...NEVER AGAIN!!!!and BTW, to the manager who left me a message..You and Petco can go straight to *** because there is nothing that you can do or say to convince me to come back as a customer!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Grooming Department
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY CHINESE SHAR PEI FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE is a total Scam & Ripoff!!! GEORGE DOYLE & TABITHA WEBB DOYLE have been using the same pictures of Shar-Peis for..."
- "I visited the Petco located in Conroe yesterday. I asked for a Lion's Mane for my Pom. But I said specifically that I did NOT want his fur trimmed down..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "Sarah travel is a once-in-a-lifetime experience with exceptional Hotel breakfast in Mekka and Medinawith outstanding tours of both cities in your hotel is right near the Masjid nabawi can your..."
- "While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."