Yuba City, CA

Had a Grooming appointment for my dog Casie. I was quoted $44 dollars online.

My Maltese needed a lambs cut clipping. The ladies in the grooming salon were all just standing around, doing nothing and then when i walked in, they looked over my dog, told me she was full of mats and that it would be an additional charge for the extra work. Well I brush my dog DAILY and sure, she had some small knots under her arm and around her rear end. These young females I won't call them ladies, being they weren't respectful...Put me on the defense which is NOT right!

I talked with the manager, then we both walked back into the salon and then she refused to clip my dog. THEN they canceled my reservation with a charge $56 dollars! ! Excuse me???

I went to Country Groomer and she not only clipped my dog THAT day, she squeezed me in, she charged me $50 dollars and she then received a $20 dollar tip from me! So the lazy young females at Petco just don't understand Tourists who have fur babies..Cause Tourists spend money, and we like to spend LOTS of money on our traveling Fur Babies! Below are two pictures. First one is the "Before" and the 2nd picture is me going to the Country Groomer and the finished look.

Petco employees are RUDE and Disrespectful ! ! ! AND they just don't want to do the work!

I guess they'd rather get paid minimum wage instead AND NO TIPS !

! !

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Grooming Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Petco Cons: Horrible customer service, Rude self entitled females, Lazy groomers 3 groomers standing around doing nothing, Would rather stand and do nothing making minimum wage.

Comments

Petco

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience.

Please give us a call at 1 (877) 738-6742 so we can see what we can do to make things right. Thank you.