Featured Not resolved
Layout of Store

I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801).His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured I would pick him up a couple hours later fully groomed.

At 4:30, when I still had not recieved a call, I contacted the groomed. She said it would still be hours before I could pick up Bruce because there were three dogs ahead of him STILL! Already, terrible service. At about 6:00 pm, I recieved a call that Bruce was being transported to an ER because the groomer had chopped off his Dewclaw!!

My poor dog needed 4 stiches and was left half shaven. When I got to the vet, they told me he needed to be sedated and left over night. I couldn't believe it. WORST experience ever!

So negligent and irresponsible.I will absolutely never step foot in a Petco AGAIN!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Jessreis is overall dissatisfied with Petco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Petco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Petco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

I'm so sorry to hear about Bruce.I too had a horrible experience with them.

They took forever with my dog then when I did get him he had 2 noticeable line cuts in the middle of his eyes that still had fresh blood on them.

I called and told them what i had seen and they wanted to give my dog a free groom.I told them no because I will never be back for them to put there hands on my dog !

Petco

Hi there.Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.We look forward to hearing from you and hope that Bruce is feeling better.