Featured Not resolved

I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah.It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said they still are not done.

We went at 8 pm to get my dog and the hair is uneven bad job from the groomer. Didn't even get the cut I wanted. Everything went wrong the moment I walked in. Plust I had the apt at 2 pm the had my dog till 8 pm.

Just the worst service ever and stress on my dog. This just the back of her head. The worst job ever. I will never put my dog in that stress again.

I still payed for the worst service. It's the petco in south Jordan in target shopping center.

Now the store is good.Just the worst groomers ever known to man

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of petco grooming service. Petco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petco grooming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Petco.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Try petsmart.Omg I am a groomer from Petsmart.

If a dog went out looking like this.Omg we would get written up

Just learn to groom your own dog. It will save you money and these types of experiences. I groom my Pomeranian mini shnauzer mix for the cost of a good blade and my brother pays a groomer 50 or more a month for his dog.

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #969274

Hi there.We're sorry to hear about your dog's grooming appointment.

Our team would be happy to follow up with you.

Please call customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.Best wishes.