Petco Shattered My Dog Leg While Being Grommed
Petco Needham Ma.7/4/13 Broke my greyhound's leg when grooming her.
Total neglect on their part. I never got a straight answer but they claim she jumped out of the tub and over a wall and landed on her right side resulting in severe injury. Why was she not leashed?I was told to take her to an emergency vet and they would pay. I have not been paid.
They promised to pay the vat and have not. I was going on a trip for my 50th birthday and petco ruined it for me. I am handicapped and she is my companion dog. Petco says she is just considered a possession.
She will never be the same and the company Petco has turned the claim over to will not pay for my mental anguish or her long term medical bills. Heck, they have not paid anyone yet. My 5 year old greyhound is in pain and she does cry.
How do I deal with Petco ?SEE PIC'S
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Petco Groomers
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."