Portage, Michigan

I took my Golden Retriever to the Petco in Portage Michigan. I told them that i wanted his "skirt" trimmed and a deShedding treatment.

Well first off they told me that it would take about 3 hours and i was fine with that. When i came back in three hours they were just starting to work on my dog. After i left AGAIN it took them a good hour to get his completely done. When i came to pick him up (and after i paid) I noticed that they cut his hair all over.

they trimmed him all over his body instead of just on his skirt. Also they put three big holes in his coat. On his sides he had holes from where they nicked his skin with the cutters. The one hole looks like they tried to "glue" the hair back on.

I'm not very happy with the treatment my dog received at this PETCO.

I will never be taking my dog back there again. ALSO THEY ARE WAY TO EXPRESSIVE FOR THEM TO BE PUTTING HOLES IN MY DOGS COAT!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Grooming Service.

Comments

I took my 2 1/2 # tea cup yorkie ask for a trim. yea they told me 3 hours ok so about an 1 1/2 I went to see how everything was going she said ok but I couldn't see her and she would call when done so I go back after 3 hours was up and she said oh I called you she peed so it will be another hour and stop coming in your making the dog nervous, why an hour more just because she peed so I go to my car then I go pick her up after the hour the lady said first do you want to go pay...NO I WANT MY DOG!

so she brings out my dog by a choker leash pulling her. STOP PULLING HER!! What the *** did you do to my dogs hair it was so short and it was uneven VERY chopped up she had long beautiful hair no rats I love combing her all I could do is cry. The manager told me I didn't have to pay and if I want I could come back and get it even without paying I could.

NO WAY NEVER AGAIN!! They should not be allowed to work on a chia pet.

Try Paw Prints! Our dog looks great every time!

um,