On December 24, I purchased an x-large kennel for $259.41 using my debit card, and within 15 minutes and without even leaving the store, I returned the same kennel because my mother was going to purchase it for me as a gift, using her debit card with a DIFFERENT NUMBER/DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. After speaking with 4 different employees at that store and 3 different representatives at Corporate, on multiple occasions, they still have not returned my $259.41.

On Jan 11, the manager told my mother that he just found out about the issue and he needed time to fix it. Today is Jan 24. I purchased the item in December, and returned the item all within a 15 minute timeframe, in December 2017. I did not even leave the store!

It has been a month.

My bank is not the issue, Petco located on 6140 University Drive, Huntsville, AL with a phone number of 256-837-7800, is the problem. I am still waiting on my money.

Review about: Petco Customer Care.

I didn't like: How they are giving me the run around regarding my refund, How many times i had to re tell the story, Why they did not refund my card in the system on the spot.

Comments

Petco

Hi the. We apologize for the experience. Please contact our Support team at 1 (888) 824-7257 so that we can look into this and follow up with you.