1.7

I purchased 48 cans of cat food for some feral kittens (as well a flea medication, litter, etc.). The kittens didn't like the food (I wouldn't have either, it turned out it was all TVP instead of actual meat), so I took it back to the store, with my receipt.

Two of the cans were a flavor that didn't show up on my receipt, so the cashier insisted that I must not have been charged for them when I originally purchased them, and asked me if I wanted to donate them. I told him that I had purchased all the cans at the same time, and they must have been rung up incorrectly. He stated that my PALS account would have shown if I had purchased the cans in my last 10 transactions and asked again if I wanted to donate them.

Finally, after I said, "so, you can see that I bought 48 cans, and I am only returning 40, so my only choice is to donate them?" As if that wasn't enough insult, I was only credited 1/2 of the original cost.

I have already had my PALS account deleted. I will NEVER shop there again.

User's recommendation: Buy from someone else.

Location: Kennewick, Washington

Comments

#1911679

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about the service you received at your local store, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.

Petco Reviews