Carlsbad, California
1.5

On 10/29 I placed an online order for saltwater fish and inverts. Of the 13 specimens in the order 9 were either DOA, or died in the first 2 days in my aquariums.

I am an experienced aquariast with 60and 150 gal tanks with advanced filtration equipment, live rock, and a bed of live sand. My water chemistry is excellent and I do water changes every other week. The fish I received in this order were inactive and did not eat. I placed a request for a refund on the dead fish which I still have not received.

I reordered some of these fishfrom Petco, because the fish in my first order were ones not available locally. My received an e-mail confirming my order with delivery scheduled for delivery 11/13. When I checked the UPS tracking site, I found that my fish had arrived at the local UPS distribution site, but Petco had requested the shipment be returned to them. I could not get a straight answer about why this was done by the low functioning idiots at their Philippines call center.

I have to assume I am being punished for having the temerity to actually expecting to honor their warranty. Don't buy live fish from Petco online and don't expect any customer support.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Petco Cons: Poor customeer service, Poor livestock health.

• Live Fish

Comments

Petco

We apologize for any inconvenience you've faced with your online order and we'd like to help in any way we can. Can you please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so that our team can look further into this?