Fort Myers, Florida

I am going through the same things. My order was sent and received but it contained the wrong items.

First call was no problem "so sorry" we will replace it. She could give me no confirmation number but said I would receive an email, after 4 days no email, no replacement order. I then got a call rom UPS saying Petco had reported to them that I had not received my package, I explained that was not true. I then called Petco again and she said the new package had been sent and "so sorry" I did not get the email.

When I ask for the confirmation number and tracking number she gave me the same one as the order I had received that was wrong. I repeated what happen. "So sorry" we will send it right away and you will get a confirmation email. 2 days later and still nothing.

I have 3 cases of foods that I can not use and still do not have my order.

I will donate them to the local shelter but I am done with PETCO. SO SORRY

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Petco

We're sorry to hear about your recent order experience, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please call our customer support at 888-824-7257 so our team can speak with you further about what happened and look into this?