Petco - Review about Dog Leash from Plainview, New York

112 of 583 Petco reviews

First a general complaint.I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at my house that night for my husband's birthday and the older gentleman cashier looked at me like I said I was bringing home an alligator He warned me of all the dangers and how mean they r and there jaws lock (NOT TRUE) and even told me that he said this once to another customer with a pitbull and she called and complained about him and yet he was still talking pit bull negativity to me who has had three and is a pitbull advocate.

YOU WORK AT PETCO. DUH. Onto the second complaint.. I cannot believe that petco does not carry these three very basic dog items.

The bandanna and the do not pet leash are not for service dogs, just a training tool I would like to use while taking my "viscous" pitbull (see photo) on walks so people will not approach her (she's so cute!) while I am training her.

The clip leash is just a smart idea!Can't believe they don't have these basic simple dog items with all the other *** that they carry in that store

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dog Leash
Review category
Pet Stores
review #800631 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
112 of 583 Petco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 15 #1127915

I actually agree with you. Pit bulls are the sweets breeds of dogs. And I would not say that to someone.

0 0 Reply
Petco

Mar 01 #1120410

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about
×