Plainview, New York

First a general complaint.I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at my house that night for my husband's birthday and the older gentleman cashier looked at me like I said I was bringing home an alligator He warned me of all the dangers and how mean they r and there jaws lock (NOT TRUE) and even told me that he said this once to another customer with a pitbull and she called and complained about him and yet he was still talking pit bull negativity to me who has had three and is a pitbull advocate.

YOU WORK AT PETCO. DUH. Onto the second complaint.. I cannot believe that petco does not carry these three very basic dog items.

The bandanna and the do not pet leash are not for service dogs, just a training tool I would like to use while taking my "viscous" pitbull (see photo) on walks so people will not approach her (she's so cute!) while I am training her.

The clip leash is just a smart idea!Can't believe they don't have these basic simple dog items with all the other *** that they carry in that store

Review about: Dog Leash.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petco Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

I actually agree with you. Pit bulls are the sweets breeds of dogs. And I would not say that to someone.

Petco
#1120410

Hi there.Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the experience.

We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further.Thank you!