I purchased an item at petco 96 street and columbus avenue, ny,ny and the chicken treats for my dog and they were rotten!It got me very upset because i feed one treat to my dog before i smelled the chicken and it smelled like dead rat!
This is poor service from this store..They suppose to check their merchandise for expiration dates and also check for the temperature of this refrigerated items, and obviously they are not doing that! I spoke to the manager which it was a waste of time.. She did not seem to be concern at all.. She just kept telling me they are not rotten!
That this merchandise just came in the store. Eventhough it smelled really bad and she knew it was bad but ignored it!
I am warning customers, please dont buy any refrigerated items from this store because it can harm your pet!I will never buy from this store again for not caring!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dognation Chicken Treats
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard,..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah. It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever...."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."