I purchased an item at petco 96 street and columbus avenue, ny,ny and the chicken treats for my dog and they were rotten!It got me very upset because i feed one treat to my dog before i smelled the chicken and it smelled like dead rat!
This is poor service from this store..They suppose to check their merchandise for expiration dates and also check for the temperature of this refrigerated items, and obviously they are not doing that! I spoke to the manager which it was a waste of time.. She did not seem to be concern at all.. She just kept telling me they are not rotten!
That this merchandise just came in the store. Eventhough it smelled really bad and she knew it was bad but ignored it!
I am warning customers, please dont buy any refrigerated items from this store because it can harm your pet!I will never buy from this store again for not caring!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dognation Chicken Treats
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "I purchased an XXL dog crate online for my French Mastiff so that I could have it before the holiday weekend to go out of town. I never received..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."