Petco - Review about Dognation Chicken Treats from New York, New York

152 of 583 Petco reviews

I purchased an item at petco 96 street and columbus avenue, ny,ny and the chicken treats for my dog and they were rotten!It got me very upset because i feed one treat to my dog before i smelled the chicken and it smelled like dead rat!

This is poor service from this store..They suppose to check their merchandise for expiration dates and also check for the temperature of this refrigerated items, and obviously they are not doing that! I spoke to the manager which it was a waste of time.. She did not seem to be concern at all.. She just kept telling me they are not rotten!

That this merchandise just came in the store. Eventhough it smelled really bad and she knew it was bad but ignored it!

I am warning customers, please dont buy any refrigerated items from this store because it can harm your pet!I will never buy from this store again for not caring!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dognation Chicken Treats
Review category
Pet Stores
review #735230

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
152 of 583 Petco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 12 #1184060 Alliance, Ohio, United States

That were probably made in China. Several brands of dried chicken breast Jerry ( " Waggin..Tail ) have been widely KNOW to sicken dogs and also have KILL ED many dogs, yet the United States FDA STILL. ALLOWS them to be SOLD to consumers. The ultimate blame should be placed on the FDA for not protecting us or our beloved pets!

1 0 Reply
Petco

Nov 17, 2015 #1064968

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you and we look forward hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about
×