New York, New York

I purchased an item at petco 96 street and columbus avenue, ny,ny and the chicken treats for my dog and they were rotten!It got me very upset because i feed one treat to my dog before i smelled the chicken and it smelled like dead rat!

This is poor service from this store..They suppose to check their merchandise for expiration dates and also check for the temperature of this refrigerated items, and obviously they are not doing that! I spoke to the manager which it was a waste of time.. She did not seem to be concern at all.. She just kept telling me they are not rotten!

That this merchandise just came in the store. Eventhough it smelled really bad and she knew it was bad but ignored it!

I am warning customers, please dont buy any refrigerated items from this store because it can harm your pet!I will never buy from this store again for not caring!

Review about: Dognation Chicken Treats.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petco Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Alliance, Ohio, United States #1184060

That were probably made in China.Several brands of dried chicken breast Jerry ( " Waggin..Tail ) have been widely KNOW to sicken dogs and also have KILL ED many dogs, yet the United States FDA STILL.

ALLOWS them to be SOLD to consumers.The ultimate blame should be placed on the FDA for not protecting us or our beloved pets!

Petco

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you and we look forward hearing from you.