Walnut Creek, California
Featured Not resolved

I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah.It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said they still are not done.

We went at 8 pm to get my dog and the hair is uneven bad job from the groomer. Didn't even get the cut I wanted. Everything went wrong the moment I walked in. Plust I had the apt at 2 pm the had my dog till 8 pm.

Just the worst service ever and stress on my dog. This just the back of her head. The worst job ever. I will never put my dog in that stress again.

I still payed for the worst service. It's the petco in south Jordan in target shopping center.

Now the store is good.Just the worst groomers ever known to man

Review about: Grooming Services.

Review #619090 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petco Grooming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Try petsmart.Omg I am a groomer from Petsmart.

If a dog went out looking like this.Omg we would get written up

Just learn to groom your own dog. It will save you money and these types of experiences. I groom my Pomeranian mini shnauzer mix for the cost of a good blade and my brother pays a groomer 50 or more a month for his dog.

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #969274

Hi there.We're sorry to hear about your dog's grooming appointment.

Our team would be happy to follow up with you.

Please call customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.Best wishes.