Petco - Review about Grooming Services from Walnut Creek, California

I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah.It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said they still are not done.

We went at 8 pm to get my dog and the hair is uneven bad job from the groomer. Didn't even get the cut I wanted. Everything went wrong the moment I walked in. Plust I had the apt at 2 pm the had my dog till 8 pm.

Just the worst service ever and stress on my dog. This just the back of her head. The worst job ever. I will never put my dog in that stress again.

I still payed for the worst service. It's the petco in south Jordan in target shopping center.

Now the store is good.Just the worst groomers ever known to man

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Grooming Services
Review category
Animal Services
review #619090

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02, 2015 #1028865

Try petsmart. Omg I am a groomer from Petsmart. If a dog went out looking like this. Omg we would get written up

0 2 Reply

Apr 08, 2015 #969382

Just learn to groom your own dog. It will save you money and these types of experiences. I groom my Pomeranian mini shnauzer mix for the cost of a good blade and my brother pays a groomer 50 or more a month for his dog.

1 1 Reply

Apr 08, 2015 #969274 San Diego, California

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about your dog's grooming appointment. Our team would be happy to follow up with you. Please call customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further. Best wishes.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about