Walnut Creek, California
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah.It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said they still are not done.

Related: Review about Petco Grooming Services from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

We went at 8 pm to get my dog and the hair is uneven bad job from the groomer. Didn't even get the cut I wanted. Everything went wrong the moment I walked in. Plust I had the apt at 2 pm the had my dog till 8 pm.

Just the worst service ever and stress on my dog. This just the back of her head. The worst job ever. I will never put my dog in that stress again.

I still payed for the worst service. It's the petco in south Jordan in target shopping center.

Now the store is good.Just the worst groomers ever known to man

Review about: Grooming Services.

Review #619090 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petco Grooming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Try petsmart.Omg I am a groomer from Petsmart.

If a dog went out looking like this.Omg we would get written up

Just learn to groom your own dog. It will save you money and these types of experiences. I groom my Pomeranian mini shnauzer mix for the cost of a good blade and my brother pays a groomer 50 or more a month for his dog.

Petco

Hi there.We're sorry to hear about your dog's grooming appointment.

Our team would be happy to follow up with you.

Please call customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.Best wishes.