Petco - Review about Grooming Services from Walnut Creek, California
I took my dog to petco today in south Jordan Utah.It was 2 pm I had to call at 6 pm to see what is going on they said they still are not done.
We went at 8 pm to get my dog and the hair is uneven bad job from the groomer. Didn't even get the cut I wanted. Everything went wrong the moment I walked in. Plust I had the apt at 2 pm the had my dog till 8 pm.
Just the worst service ever and stress on my dog. This just the back of her head. The worst job ever. I will never put my dog in that stress again.
I still payed for the worst service. It's the petco in south Jordan in target shopping center.
Now the store is good.Just the worst groomers ever known to man
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Grooming Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "I visited the Torrid in San Marcos,Texas. They had a multi colored Kimono on display and the ones on the rack were nit my size. I asked to see the..."
- "I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because..."
- "Went to open up some paper towels purchased from the missoula montana Costco only to find three of whatever these things are inside the unopened packaging. Absolutely disgusting. ..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."