Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801).His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured I would pick him up a couple hours later fully groomed.

Related: Review about Petco Grooming Services from Greenville, South Carolina

At 4:30, when I still had not recieved a call, I contacted the groomed. She said it would still be hours before I could pick up Bruce because there were three dogs ahead of him STILL! Already, terrible service. At about 6:00 pm, I recieved a call that Bruce was being transported to an ER because the groomer had chopped off his Dewclaw!!

My poor dog needed 4 stiches and was left half shaven. When I got to the vet, they told me he needed to be sedated and left over night. I couldn't believe it. WORST experience ever!

So negligent and irresponsible.I will absolutely never step foot in a Petco AGAIN!

Review about: Petco Grooming Services.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petco Grooming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

I'm so sorry to hear about Bruce.I too had a horrible experience with them.

They took forever with my dog then when I did get him he had 2 noticeable line cuts in the middle of his eyes that still had fresh blood on them.

I called and told them what i had seen and they wanted to give my dog a free groom.I told them no because I will never be back for them to put there hands on my dog !

Petco

Hi there.Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.We look forward to hearing from you and hope that Bruce is feeling better.