Review about Petco Grooming Services from Burlington, Massachusetts

I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801).His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured I would pick him up a couple hours later fully groomed.

At 4:30, when I still had not recieved a call, I contacted the groomed. She said it would still be hours before I could pick up Bruce because there were three dogs ahead of him STILL! Already, terrible service. At about 6:00 pm, I recieved a call that Bruce was being transported to an ER because the groomer had chopped off his Dewclaw!!

My poor dog needed 4 stiches and was left half shaven. When I got to the vet, they told me he needed to be sedated and left over night. I couldn't believe it. WORST experience ever!

So negligent and irresponsible.I will absolutely never step foot in a Petco AGAIN!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 13 #1111187

I'm so sorry to hear about Bruce. I too had a horrible experience with them. They took forever with my dog then when I did get him he had 2 noticeable line cuts in the middle of his eyes that still had fresh blood on them. I called and told them what i had seen and they wanted to give my dog a free groom. I told them no because I will never be back for them to put there hands on my dog !

1 0 Reply

Feb 08 #1108315

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further. We look forward to hearing from you and hope that Bruce is feeling better.

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about