Kennewick, Washington

Just a complaint on all pet stores.You have grocery carts.

But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have to put a coat a blanket or something in the seat section.

How can this happen in a pet store I would like to see all pet stores and Petco design the seats section for little dogs.So they won't fall through the wires and such.

4.0
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

You are an imbecile.

How is this a complaint? No store has this.

Petco

We're sorry to hear about your recent in-store visit.We definitely appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention, the last thing we want is for you to leave with a bad experience.

Please call our customer support team at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.Thank you in advance.

Petco - Terrible grooming that I paid excellent money for. Petco "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..." Read more Petco - GROOMER BUTCHERED MY DOG Petco "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Petco - They Sliced My Dog Everywhere!!!!!! Petco "I have a Black Russian Terrier......very large dog. Have gone to the Fairfield location since he was a puppy and had a great groomer. She left. Since she left, he's..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more