Just a complaint on all pet stores.You have grocery carts.
But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have to put a coat a blanket or something in the seat section.
How can this happen in a pet store I would like to see all pet stores and Petco design the seats section for little dogs.So they won't fall through the wires and such.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I have an order that was "shipped" 45 days ago and STILL ...nothing! There is NO WAY to communicate with this company! BEWARE! The form to submit for help..."
- "Hello and good evening, Im writing to express my disappointment with my stay at your location on Friday night and Saturday morning. I rang the desk around 10 pm after..."
- "They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close. This is where I stepped..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."