4.0
Layout of Store

Just a complaint on all pet stores.You have grocery carts.

But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have to put a coat a blanket or something in the seat section.

How can this happen in a pet store I would like to see all pet stores and Petco design the seats section for little dogs.So they won't fall through the wires and such.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Petco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Petco.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

You are an imbecile.

How is this a complaint? No store has this.

Petco

We're sorry to hear about your recent in-store visit.We definitely appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention, the last thing we want is for you to leave with a bad experience.

Please call our customer support team at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.Thank you in advance.